Trig-Out

A saucy female perspective on sports pop-culture

Monday, March 13, 2006

Selection Sunday...Mix n' Match Monday

Unless you've been living under a rock this past weekend, or you don't follow office gossip, then you wouldn't know that yesterday the NCAA selection committee picked the top 65 teams to compete in this year's Men's Basketball Championship. I've been spending the day analyzing, discussing, and making my selections, so that's why I have a short post today. I'll give you my predictions tomorrow! Even if you don't follow basketball, filling out brackets are things that everyone should do, regardless of age, race, or athletic knowledge. (Heck, even my mom enters her office pool.) So don't be shy, pick and play...I promise it will make the month of March much more entertaining. Good luck picking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home